For Creamy sweet chili chicken Do this
A dish that is always received with cheers at home in family. Take out the gratin and serve with freshly cooked rice and a good green salad with a wonderful dressing of mango vinegar and olive oil. So good!
Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package.
Cut the mushrooms into slices. Fry them in a dry pan until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Salt and pepper. Set the mushroom aside.
- Divide, core and cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Put them in the pan with a pinch of butter and fry until soft.
- Turn in the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Salt and pepper the chicken tenderloins.
- Brown them in butter in a frying pan quickly until they get color all around.
- Then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Place the mushroom and paprika cutter over the chicken in the mold.
- Whip the cream a little by hand with a hand whisk so that it becomes slightly thicker and a little slightly fluffy, do not whip too long so that it becomes thick.
Then whisk in sweet chili sauce and continue whisking.
- When the cream feels a little semi-thick, ie slightly viscous, it is good.
Pour the cream over the chicken so that everything is covered.
- Set in the middle of the oven until the sauce has bubbled up and turned golden, about 20-25 minutes.
Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the cucumber into smaller pieces.
- Divide, core and cut the avocado into smaller pieces.
- Whisk together oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix tomatoes, cucumber and avocado with the salad. Drizzle over the dressing.
- Serve the chicken gratin with rice and salad. Invite with sambal nerds rope if you want more heat.