Find chicken in the woods kind Room920 of distasteful and chalky if you get too far into them lots of times .
You can see that it has nice looks like moist edges there and I got you cut across those until you come to resistance and after that it’s just like .
- Why bother the upper right hand side is a white pine associate and it’s called uh painted seedless and it’s got .
- A secondary fungus on the one on the right it’s going to heat it and turn it into another fruiting body but it.
- Won’t be able to put on any spores there are a bunch of solicitors that are white pine associates some people say that this is the best within the genus but um .
- I usually cut across the stem and i find magazine I mean I just say forget it on the lower left hand side you have a poke associate although I know people on and hate god in that area they look for peach and hemlock but i find
- Them around oak trees around here black trumpets are called poor man’s truffle and that that means it’s a really kind of has.
- A wonderful almost aphrodisiac smell to it um but it’s also called trump to death trumpet to mort trumpet of death in French probably to scare people away from.
Their favorite mushrooms this is selling for bucks a pound of burritos morels most people know More elves their springtime mushroom and around here.
I find them around ash trees Room920
- And if you’re lucky enough to find an elm tree that had died within the last couple of years you might get a massive flush of .
- These things there are smaller ones there’s several different varieties of them but most of the time
- I just look for an ash forest and i go looking through there in.
- The middle of june usually mother’s day is really peak for by finding those uh upper left hand corner you might be .
- Walking through the woods you’ll see this red stuff and it looks like somebody blew their nose all over it stocked puffball an aspect and um that aspect kind of gooey stuff will evaporate or dry up over .
- The year and it’ll end up being really tough not an edible mushroom um that sort of uh pigskin puffball that’s a poisonous puffball it has a blue interior or black interior very very tough skin and uh there’s other ones that are close to it